09 January 2009

my study and me...?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Azreen Azira binti Azli. Just call me Azreen. I am from Pasir Gudang, Johor. I was born on 28 October 1990. During my free time, I enjoy to watch television and listening to music. Beside, I love to travel and eager to know the cultures in different places. I hope that I could travel over the world one day. At this moment, Sabah is my dream destination. I want to climb the mountain of Kinabalu as it is the highest mountain in Malaysia. In addition, I enjoy learning traditional dance. However, after finished my secondary school I have no chance to learn traditional dance anymore. I am taking Ausmat for this year. I love all the subjects that I took although some of them were quite difficult.

I love to study in my room. I found that my place is very comfortable. Besides, I prefer to study on my table rather that study on the bed. It is easier for me to make note or doing exercises that needed me to write. Besdies, I will fall asleep if i study on my bed. Library is not really suitable for me to study because it is too quite and very cold. It makes me sleepy and bored.

I like to study in the morning. This is the most suitable time for me to study. In the morning, my brain still fresh and I can concentrate more. Besides, I felt very peaceful and calm to study in the late night. However, I dislike to study in hot weather especially in the afternoon and evening. I felt uncomfortable with hot weather.

Actually, I have some problems in my studies when I do revision for examination at home. I cannot concentrate for a long period. I will get easily bored and less focus. So, I used to study without a break unless I felt tired or bored. Then I will stop it. Sometimes, when I felt bored I will take a little time to break to listen to music or play games. Other than that, I cannot study when there is no pressure. I have to have a quite “huge” stress, so it will force me to study. That’s why I be a last minute person. However, I realised that it is not good to be a last minute person. So, I decide to reorganize my time to be more systematic. I motivated myself by reminding myself that I have to change and struggle to make sure that I will get a great result in my Ausmat. And one more thing, I would not to procrastinate and not being a lazy girl anymore.. That’s my resolution for this year. =)

In English, my weakness is reading and writing. I read a bit slower compared to my friends. Sometimes it takes many times to understand the passage or articles. Therefore, I read a lot of novels, news and magazine to train me to be better in my reading. Thanks to god, it works. To improve my writing, I do read a lot to. As I have a big problem in my sentence structure, I search sample essays in internet and print it out. Then, I read them and try to apply the way the essays had been written. I try to avoid grammar mistakes.

I hope that I get an excellent result for my Ausmat. By saying that, I have to be serious in my studies. I have to be strong and never ever give up until the last minute of the time I’ve got.
go! azreen go!
hahaaa..~

p/s: i dont know actually how to write academic blog.
am i do the right thing...???? hihi..

2 comments: