06 February 2009

2-6 feb~

Ok.. after Chinese new year holiday, everything goes like normal. There were many things happened this week.

Firstly, I found that, I had fallen in love wih economics. Haha. Last year, economics class was so0o0 boring. I have no idea what I had learned last year. I didn,t fully blame our lecturer. Maybe he that was the best he could teach us. Besides, we don’t really put our effort to understand the subject. T_T . This year, our new lecturer makes me more interested in the economics subject. Now I can see, at the end oh this semester, I’ll be one of the best students in economics. =) hiihii…hope so..~

On the Tuesday morning, my class and architecture 2 class watched Japenese story. Hiihi.. I think it is quiet a good movie. The movie showed the differences between two cultures. It really opened up my mind when I watched the part where the hero and heroin in the movie try to accept each other cultures. I realized that sometimes, the way we think was influenced by our own cultures. Overall, the movie is good but a little bit boring as it was quite slow.

Nad and I are in one group to do the english assignment. We have to do Boy Tales of Childhood book review. We stayed up late until 3a.m to find out the cool, suitable and colourful stuff and pictures to do the collage thing. Although I had to stay up late but it is worth because we had done a really colourful and beautiful collage. I’m very proud to say that. Haha.. I was eager to do the presentation on our book review. We supposed to have english class on the Thursday but I had been canceled. How sad I was…….=(

On the Friday night, I helped my friends to prepare meals for our friend’s birthday party. Indera and Jia-wen. We ate steamboat. That was so nice to have the steamboat. Later, we play a game, poison box. When the music was playing, the poison box will be passed to all of us. Then, when the music stopped, the person who was the last who hold the box will open the box and pick one of the papers inside the box. He or she had to follow the instruction written on the paper. Some of them had to act like our lecturer and had to dancing. After the end of the game, zhaf entertained us with his beloved guitar. He played the guitar and all of us sang together. We enjoyed the party.

At the end of party, there was another ‘event’. Indera(the birthday boy) had been bullied by us. Hahaaa… we threw eggs, flour and water to him. At the end, he was like ‘jemput-jemput’. Hahaaaaaa.. all of us wet as we were “watering” each other outside my house. Unfortunately, I forgot that my handphone was in my jeans’ pocket. Later, I found my handphone cant function properly. There was something wrong somewhere in my phone. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…. The worst part was, I had to send it to shop and repair it. Oh no….!!!!!!!!!! money again…~ X_X

So0o0…I think that’s all.. hope that my phone will get well soon… hahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment