
Like mr derick, I have short term memory lost also. Huh~ it was my big problem. I always forgot where I put my spectacles and my watch. One day, I lost my spectacles. After 8 minutes, I found it. Unfortunately, less than 2 minute, I lost it again. Oh god….! Sometimes, when I am talking, suddenly I forgot what I want to say. Haha.. it seems weird but it is true.
I am quite hyperactive in my house. I have a problem to sleep. Although I am very tired, it is very difficult for me to sleep at night. I don’t know why. It was very bad thing. I will feel sleepy in the class if I didn’t get enough sleep. So, my mother asked me to drink hot milk 1 or 2 hours before I sleep. So, I will sleep and dreaming happily every night. Haha. It is really works.
I had a bad habit in class. While lecturers or teachers were teaching in front of the class, I love to draw and sketch. Actually I don’t think I cant do this because, at that moment, my ears and brain was focusing to the lecturer but it just my hand do the drawing and sketching. For me it does increase my concentration in class. This is my habit since I was about 13 years old. =)
I think that’s all I wanna to share something about me that may other people rarely have all these thing
Hihi~

hoho..my daily drugs~~nescafe
ReplyDeletecaffeine alert!
we LOVE nescafe!! :D