Last week was the hectic week. Huh~ I had to do many thing in a little time. There were a lot of replacement classes. My friends and I had to do the documentary trailer. The worst thing was we had english test on the next day (Friday). So, we stayed up late and did the documentary thing and revised the Japanese story notes that mr derrick gave us.
Last Friday, I went out to basketball court at about 9p.m with athira and atika-seemed that both of them in stress. We played basketball and enjoyed the peaceful of the night. Suddenly, while I was excited playing the basketball-ran here and there, jumped, jumped and jumped like a little monkey, I sprained my ankle. Huh~ it was very pain. Later, I just sat down and watched them playing basketball. An hour later, we walked home. I walked home slowly and limp. =_=”
The next day, my feet still hurts. I could not walk, even stand up properly. So, I didn’t join my friends to interview our primary character. Then, after they came back for the interview, they took me to doctor. I am very nervous because I was thinking that….. what happen if my feet was very bad and the doctor had to cut it. =_= nonsense. Maybe I was nervous because it had been long time for me to go to clinic and meet the doctor.
For the whole Saturday I was sleepy. I didn’t know why. However, before I slept, I was taking medicine and read a small note at the medicine.
“CAUTION- This medicine may cause drowsiness if affected. Do not drive or operate machinery”
Huh~ no wonder I slept for the whole day.
The next day I didn’t take the medicine. I wanted to study economics. =P
I may get asleep if I take that ‘drug’.
That night, I took the medicine. I realize that the medicine called- T.norgesic/ MUSCLE RELAX. The next day, I am overdosed and woke upat 11.48a.m. My muscle had too much relax.haha~
Thanks god I could walk like a normal people back. Although, my feet didn’t strong as before and it still weak, but I still wear baju kurung and my black high heels. =)
So, the moral of the story, be careful wherever we are.~
Don’t sprain your ankle.
It was really hurts.
Trust me~
Adios.~

No comments:
Post a Comment